You know how to hire and train your staff.
Do you know how to hire and train IT staff?
BEI offers a variety of service programs that can be combined and customized to meet the needs of your organization:
BEI offers a set of Managed Service offerings that cover monitoring, maintaining and managing your network. We can support just your core infrastructure (servers, firewalls, routers, etc.) or just your desktops/laptops, etc. We combine a sophisticated system of monitoring and alerts with an experienced, compassionate help desk staff, so no matter what your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Block Hour Programs
BEI’s Block Hour Program is designed for organizations that need occasional assistance rather than regular monitoring and maintenance. Under this program BEI will provide you with a specified number of “block hours” of technical services over a one year period. Such block hours can be used for service calls (remote or onsite) as well as general network support.
Some examples of Block Hour Clients:
- A construction firm with temporary locations at all their job sites uses BEI as an extension of their in-house IT staff. With block hours we deal with end user issues, trouble shoot problems that are beyond the scope of or just too time demanding for the in-house staff, and fill-in during vacations.
- An association with over 50 users has an in-house IT staff that handles most day-to-day issues. They purchase block hours on an ongoing basis for projects, support during vacations, unusual technical issues, and strategic advice regarding their data and voice network.
BEI maintains and staffs a Help Desk at its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA. Standard features of the Help Desk include:
- End users may contact the help desk via phone, web or email
- Help desk support includes, but is not limited to:
- Network (LAN/WAN) issues
- Hardware problems (workstation, servers, network infrastructure)
- Microsoft software (Windows, Office, Exchange & SharePoint)
- Mobile devices (Blackberries, etc)
- Remote access/connectivity
- Our professional services automation (PSA) system will capture each service request, create a ticket and prioritize it to one of four service levels. We strive to resolve each request as quickly as possible. The chart below details our contractually committed average response time for most clients, shorter intervals can be negotiated depending on your business requirements.
- Response time is based on the Priority Level of each ticket. Our standard Priority Levels are shown below:
| 1. Multiple users down/no workaround or executive down
||.5 bus day
| 2. One user down/no workaround or multi-users down/workaround
||1 bus day
| 3. One user down with workaround
||2 bus day
| 4. Non-Critical/Scheduled
Priority Levels are set by contract. In fact, our tracking data shows that on average requests are responded to within timeframes well below the contracted priority response intervals.
- Most requests can be fixed remotely. We will install secure software on each of your workstations that will allow our engineers to easily log in to each user’s computer and perform desktop assistance.
- If a problem cannot be fixed remotely, we can dispatch an engineer onsite to fix the problem
- After hours support is available via our 24 x 7 emergency response line supported by on-call network engineers. After hours support is billed in 15 minute increments for remote support. There is a two hour minimum for on-site support.