Exchange, SharePoint, Live Meeting & Office Communications
Microsoft Online – a highly secure service offering
- Geographically redundant SAS 70 data centers
- Focus on Security, Privacy, Continuity and Compliance
- Secure Network Design
- Best-of-Breed Hardware
- Whitepaper - Security in the Business Productivity Online Suite from Microsoft Online Services (link)
- FAQ: Microsoft Online Services Risk Management (link)
- Feature-rich hosted Exchange (shared contacts, calendars, distribution lists, resource mailboxes)
- Outlook 2003, 2007 and Outlook Web Access
- 25 GB Mailboxes standard
- Support for Mobil Devices (Windows Mobile 6.0 and above; Exchange ActiveSync® BlackBerry (either via Microsoft-hosted BES or third-party applications)
- Spam and Virus Filtering included
- Deskless Exchange Online: extend Exchange to more staff via low cost offering (500 MB mailbox, no mobile support, online access only)
- Standard Exchange Online $5/user/month; Deskless Exchange Online $2/person/month (also available as part of the BPOS suite – Exchange, SharePoint, Live Meeting and Office Communications for $10/user/month) More Info
- Collaboration platform for sharing information
- Shared document and meeting workspaces
- Content management features for documents and Web content
- Document libraries with version control
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office 2007 and Office SharePoint Designer
- Standard templates including wikis, blogs, and surveys
- E-mail alerts when documents or other items have been changed or added to a site
- RSS feeds for SharePoint libraries and lists
- Deskless SharePoint Online: extend SharePoint to staff who use PC on a limited basis
- Standard SharePoint Online $5.25/user/month; Deskless SharePoint Online $2/person/month (also available as part of the BPOS suite – Exchange, SharePoint, Live Meeting and Office Communications for $10/user/month)
Live Meeting Online
- Support for real-time meetings, training sessions, and events
- Share applications, presentations, desktop, internet sites
- Participant polls, Q&A, feedback and chat sessions
- Mark up documents in real time
- Up to 250 attendees
- Web client support for remote attendee flexibility
- Share handouts and presentations
- Record meetings
- Run reports detailing attendee information and attendance details
- Live Meeting Online $4.50/user/month (also available as part of the BPOS suite – Exchange, SharePoint, Live Meeting and Office Communications for $10/user/month)
Office Communications Online
- Robust, secure Instant Messaging and Presence Information
- Share handouts and presentations
- Instant messaging (IM) text automatically encrypted for added security
- Integration with Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint for Presence Information
- Office Communications Online $2/user/month (also available as part of the BPOS suite – Exchange, SharePoint, Live Meeting and Office Communications for $10/user/month)
How can BEI help with Online Services?
- We’ve helped more clients move to Microsoft Online Services than any other Microsoft Partner focusing on small-medium size organizations.
- Trying to figure out if Microsoft Online Services are for you? We’d be glad to talk to you and help you figure out if Online Services are the best solution for your environment. Many BEI clients have their own Exchange Server, so we know both sides of the solution!
- Decided to go ahead with Online Services? We can help with planning for the transition, and we offer migration services, help desk assistance and more.
- Need help with SharePoint? We can setup your SharePoint site, customize it for your needs, provide ongoing maintenance, or train your staff to take over the day-to-day tasks.
|Signup for the BE "Eye"
Tips to make your "computer life"
a little easier!